Current Issue 13thFebruary 2016 - 19 February 2016, i.e. No. 45
Q & As

61 - 75 out of 167

You can visit the website of the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad ( to find out about the available courses and decide which of them suits your aspirations.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
i want to known the college/university which offer PhD in food technology

Contact Annamalai University, Madurai Kamraj University : and Dr Harisingh Gour University :

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I am doing b com and i want to be an entrepreneur in future please tell me the scope in this field in masters for further studies also tell me the name of institutes those who provides informations regarding the same

You can simply do M Com or have diploma/deg in actuarial science from Insurance Institute of India.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I have done BBA from gurgaon & want to do MBA in London . the problem is they want 1year of experience. I want to do some another courses in gurgaon so that my profile should be attractive & helpful to get jobs in MNC after BBA. Plz suggest the courses which I can do in Gurgaon/Delhi

There is no need to further add to your present qualification to get a job. You right away send resume to the private companies (they need not to be MNC) as your aim should be to get one-yr experience to get admission to MBA.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
i want to know abt distance b.ed. course.

The duration of the distance education B Ed course would be 24 months from the date of admission including the time taken for examination. This period shall be counted from the date of closing of admissions. Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree serving in a recognized Primary/Elementary/Secondary/Senior Secondary school and having at least two years’ experience of school teaching at any of the above level are eligible for admission to the course. A State University will admit only those candidates who are working in schools located in the territorial jurisdiction assigned to it by the University Act.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
i am a studying in masters with other cources releted with (h.r)are helpful for my career and also guide me for my career. thanks.

If you want to be considered for professional positions in the field of human resource management then you could consider MBA in HR as a specialized programme or MA in HRM or MBA with HR as one of the branches of specialization. The reputation of the institution offering the programme would indicate the quality of entry level placement opportunities from campus. Admission into reputed business schools and institutions would be highly competitive. If you want to work first and then consider MBA / equivalent in HR, then you could work and after a couple of years consider a part-time MBA in HR also.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Sir i have completed my B.E. in E.C. now i want do masters in can you give me guidance regarding the entrance tests and institutes 4 the above mention course?

A career in astronomy or related field would generally demand a Ph D. Your engineering degree could also help you to apply for a Ph D in astronomy/ astrophysics at institutions like the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA),Bangalore, Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA),Pune, National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA), Pune, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore and Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore. Examples are indicative. The entrance tests that would be useful for your purpose would be INAT and JEST. The Joint Entrance Screening Test would help you to apply for Ph D Programmes in Physics / Theoretical Computer Science at any of the participating institutes ARIES Nainital, IIA Bangalore, IISc Bangalore, IISER Pune, IUCAA, Pune, JNCASR Bangalore, NCRA Pune, PRL Ahmedabad, RRI Bangalore, SNBNCBS Kolkata, UGC-DAE CSR Indore, BARC Mumbai, HRI Allahabad, IGCAR Kalpakkam, IMSc Chennai, IOP Bhubaneshwar, IPR Gandhinagar, RRCAT Indore, SINP Kolkata and VECC Kolkata. IUCAA-NCRA Admission Test (INAT) is required while applying for Ph D programmes in Astronomy and Astrophysics and Physics at the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune or National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Respected sir , I would like to know that what are the necessary qualifications for the subject matter specialists in KVKs in home science thanking you sir

It would be post graduation in Home Science. You may get further clarification through the weblinks of the various Krishi Vigyan Kendras through

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I have done B.Ed from IGNOU. Now I want to do M.Ed through correspondece course. Please let me know the institutions which provide this course through distance mode

Following is the list of Institutions that offer Masters Programme in Education 1.Kota Open University (1987) Rawatbhata Road, Akhelgarh, Kota-324010, Rajasthan, 2.Nalanda Open University (1987) Camp. Office, 9 , Adarsh Colony, Kidwaipuri, Patna - 800001, Bihar 3.Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (1989) Dnyanagangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik-422005, Maharashtra, 4.Karnataka State Open University (1996) Manasagangotri,Mysore - 570006,Karnataka

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
sir, i have completed my graduation in geography this year. i am an average student so i want to do some p.g. diploma cource for job pourposes. please do help me that which cource will be helpful for me.

Not many diploma courses are available in this field. For and advance/PG diploma you will have to have a Bachelor/Masters degree in geography. You can do Advance Diploma in Computer Assisted Cartography from Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi. Website: following are other institution for doing a diploma course in geography: 1. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 2.University of Pune, Pune (One year Diploma in Geoenvironmental Appraisal and Management) 3.The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Dehradun 4.Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology, Ahmedabad 5.Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Eligibility : MA in Geography) 6.Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
Can you please provide me with a list of universities and colleges in haryana from where i can do m.ed ???

Following is the list of Institutions that offer Masters Degree in Education: 1.JG College of Education, Sirsa, Haryana. Website: 2.C.R. College of Education Rohtak 124001 3.Dr. Ganesh Dass D.A.V. College of Education For Women Karnal 132001 4.Hindu College of Education Sonipat 131001 5.Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra 136119 6.Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak 124001 7.Rao Lal Singh College of Education Sidhrawali Gurgaon 123413 8.S.L.D.A.V. College of Education Ambala City

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
sir i have done and b.ed now i want to do m.ed privately may i know about the university which conduct this course. i also want the date of filling up the form

M Ed programmes recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education are listed on

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Dear Sir/ Madam I am pankaj chauhan I have compleated my PG in geography and I want to pursue my M.phil through distance education please tell me name of universities that are the best of rest thanks and regard

You may select appropriate courses from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidangarhi, Dellhi. You may also try following link to see the lists of recognised Open Universities and Institutes of distance learning in India :

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
for applying for the post of language officers(hindi)does one need to have a full time bachelors degree in hindi or a correspondence course is accepptable?what are the various institutes offering full time and correspondence bachelors degree in hindi?

Normally, there is no distinction between Full time Degree and a correspondence degree for the post of Hindi Officer and both are treated at par. Regarding the list of institutes offering full time and part time courses, almost all the universities provide for courses in Hindi both by regular stream and by correspondence. You may log on to to get the list of recognized universities and institutions.

By: Ms. Dr. Reena kumari
sir i have passed B.Sc. B.Ed. with distingtion. which are the institutes offering MEd Course in mumbai

The choices would be SNDT Women’s University(for women) and University of Mumbai . You could also locate institutions from the website

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
« Previous Result Page: 3 4 5 6 7 Next »
This week on Employment News Weekly - 28 April 12 - 04 May 12
Career Articles
Incredible ! North East
more career articles »