1. Institutions/organizations may send the advertisement text to Employment News. Advertisement may be sent to the Advertisement Section for the estimates.
2. After the estimate is received from Employment News, the amount is to be sent through Demand Draft in the name of ‘Employment News’ payable at New Delhi.
3. The client Department may avail cash discount of 15 % on the estimated amount only on advance payment (i.e. payment made before the issue date). For example, if the estimate is Rs. 1,00,000, institution can send a draft of Rs. 85,000 for the advertisements directly placed with the Employment News.
4. The advertisement will also be published in Rozgar Samachar (Hindi & Urdu) without any additional payment.
5. For publication of advertisement on the website of Employment News an additional payment of 10 % is to be made. However, Employment News does not allow ‘only web’ advertisement. Advertisements can be published both in print and online edition.
6. Draft advertisement must be submitted 3 weeks before its publication alongwith CD, hardcopy and payment.
7. For any other queries contact the Advertisement Section of the Employment News .