Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
(Government of India : Ministry of Home Affairs)
Hyderabad - 500 052
Sub: Inviting nominations for the post of 'Veterinary Officer' in the Pay Band-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- [Revised: Level-10 in the pay matrix] in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad by deputation (including Short-Term Contract) basis - Regarding.
1. Nominations are invited for the post of ‘Veterinary Officer' in the Pay Band-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- (pre-revised) [Revised: Level-10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 56100 - Rs. 177500) on deputation (including Short-Term Contract) basis.
2. The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience, etc.) are furnished in the given Annexure - I. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
3. It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Departments/ Institutions / Offices under your charge and also uploading on the website and the nominations of eligible officers alongwith, (a) their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-ll) duly attested by the competent authority, (b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (should be attested on each page with rubber stamp of the competent authority not below the rank of Under Secretary of the Govt. of India or equivalent) for the last five years (i.e. from 2011-12 to 2015-16), (c) details of Major and Minor Penalties for the last 10 years, and (d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance (in separate sheet) (e) attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications/ certificate of registration with veterinary council and experience certificate may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than two months from the date of publication of this Advt. in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar. The details including prescribed proforma and eligibility conditions etc. are also available on SVP NPA website: www.svpnpa.gov.in
4. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in para 3 above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars of the officers are correct as per their service records. All copies of certificates/documents enclosed with the application should be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
5. This is issued with the approval of Director
Administrative Officer (Estt)
Details of the post of 'Veterinary Officer' in the
S.V.P. National Police Academy, Hyderabad - 500 052.
1. Name of the post : Veterinary Officer
2. Classification of the post : General Central Service Group 'A' Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
3. Scale of Pay : PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-. (Revised: Level-10 in the pay matrix : (Rs.56100-177500)
4. DA, HRA & other allowances : As admissible under the Central Government Orders from time to time.
5. Deputation (Duty) Allowance: Within the same station - 5% of Basic Pay + GP subject to maximum of Rs. 2000/- p.m. and in other cases - 10% of Basic Pay + GP subject to maximum of Rs. 4000/- p.m.
6. Method of Recruitment : Deputation(including Short-Term Contract)
7. Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central/ State Governments/ Semi-Governments / Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory Organisations/ Local/ Autonomous bodies; (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) with two years' regular service in posts in the pay band-2 : Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Revised: Level-8 in the pay matrix); or (iii) with three years' regular service in posts in the Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Revised: Level-7 in the pay matrix); and (b) possessing the following qualifications and experience:
Essential: (i) A degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry of a recognised University / Institute with registration in Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council; and (ii) three years' experience in treatment and care of horses including hot and cold shoeing.
Desirable: Teaching experience in stable management.
Note 1: Period of deputation including short term contract (ISTC) including period of deputation (ISTC) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation / department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for the receipt of application.
Note 2 : For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January,2006 (The date from which the revised pay structure based on the sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Grade Pay / Pay Scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one Grade with a common Grade Pay/Pay Scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that Grade Pay / Pay Scale is the normal replacement Grade without any upgradation.
For Ex-servicemen: The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed as above, shall also be considered. Such officers would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment (Re-employment upto the age of superannuation with reference to the civil posts)
8. Nature of duties: 1. He will be overall incharge of Veterinary Hospital which includes daily routine health / medical check-up of horses and all tasks related to the fitness of horses for Riding. 2. He will be responsible regarding indenting of medicines and maintenance of proper stocks; Food and other requirements for the horses; Condemnation and purchase of new horses. 3. He will maintain all the records related to Veterinary Hospital like sickness and treatment of horses, History sheets of horses, stables etc. 4. He will be responsible to Assistant Director (Outdoor) in all matters and carryout any other task assigned to him by the Director or any other officer supervising the Veterinary Officer.
Annexure - II
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF VETERINARY OFFICER IN SVP NPA, HYDERABAD
BY DEPUTATION (INCLUDING SHORT-TERM CONTRACT)
1. Name of the Candidate (in Block Letters) :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era):
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules.:
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
Qualification/Experience Qualifications/ Experience
Required possessed by the officer
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
*Scale of pay and basic pay
* Nature of duties (in details)
8. Nature of present employment i.e Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state (a) The date of initial appointment (b) Period of appointment on deputation/ contract. (c) Name of the parent office/Organization to which you belong.
10. Additional details about present employment : Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer i.e. Central Govt. / State Govt. /Semi Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking/ Statutory Organisation/ Local/ Autonomous Body /Others
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale and revised scale with present basic pay:
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn.
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/ Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation /Re-employment basis.
16. Whether belongs to SC / ST.
17. Remarks : (The candidates may indicate information with regard to
(i) Research publications and reports and special projects
(ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation
(iii) Affiliation with the professional Bodies/Institutions/ Societies and
(iv) any other Information.
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
I have carefully gone through the eligibility conditions for the post of Veterinary Officer and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Signature of the Candidate
Contact Mobile No._________
(Employer with Seal)
Certificate to be given by Head of the Office of the Applicant
1. Certified that particulars furnished by Shri/Smt./Ku. ______________have been verified from his/her record and found correct.
2. No vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against Shri/Smt/Kum. ________His/her integrity is certified.
3. No major/minor penalty was imposed on Shri/Smt./Kum.____________ for the last 10 years as per records in the Ministry/Department.
Signature of Head of the Office with seal.
37/31/Central Government/ Recruitment/Other/Other/ Deputation/Other than Delhi