Current Issue 13thFebruary 2016 - 19 February 2016, i.e. No. 45
Q & As

1 - 15 out of 38
Hi, I am a M.Sc. Food technology graduate with specialization in Food Quality and Food Safety from France. I am a fresher. I have internship experience in both India and France Where can I start my career in India? How are the job opportunities for freshers? Please guide me.

Opportunities of employment would be with food manufacturers, retailers and supermarket chains, the government, research establishments, universities and local authorities. Try prospecting on your own and through recruitment agencies for leads.(20.11.2009)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Hi, I completed my P.G in Medical Software, and i plane to do ph.d in Hospital Management, what all the university are offer's this course

You may explore whether the option is being offered by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi ( or , Delhi University (, Tata Institute of Social Sciences ( Indicative examples.(31.12.2008)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
pls..tell me about the best intitute to provide short term certificate courses as a physical trainer and a dietitan..and also about mba in hospital management..

You can do both the courses from IGNOU ( (15.01.2009)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I am a hospitality professional currently working for a reputed chain of luxury hotels. I have 4 year bachelor's degree in Hotel management. I have completed my H.S.C. exam in a M.C. V.C.( minimum competency vocational course) in Bakery confectionery, designed by the Govt. of India. I eventually plan to do my M.B.A or Masters in Tourism and Hospitality although I wish to work for the Ministry of Tourism, India. What should my approach be?

You can do MBA from IGNOU ( You can also log on to for further details. (14.01.2009)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
which is the best institute for doing MBA in hotel management?

Log on to following sites for further information., and (14.01.2009)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
Hi! i am sireesha. I have done my Msc with the specialisation Food Science and Nutrition during the year 2002-2004. Now i would like to do Phd in the same subject. i know that i have to qualify NET/SLET/FRF but i do nto know the details how i have to proceed or when the needed notificatioon release. Please do help regarding this issue. Regards Sireesha

Find details of UGC NET on and CSIR-UGC NET on The notifications of these examinations appear in the Employment News, twice a year as the exams are conducted twice every year.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Sir, I want to take a course of MHA so where is the institute in delhi ? Kindly mail me all the institute. Thanks Babita Chanu

At Delhi, the Faculty of Management Studies ( offers Part-time MBA Health Care Administration to MBBS graduates with five years post qualification experience in hospital administration and sponsored by employer while All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi ( is also open to medical graduates. Other institutions offering Post graduate programmes in Health Administration / Hospital Management are Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (, Administrative Staff College of India, Centre for Management Education, Hyderabad ( ), Deccan School of Management (, Hyderabad, Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune( , Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai(, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai ( and Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur [], and some more.You may track the newspapers for more leads through admission notifications.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
What are the Career options on completion of Food Technology Course offered by University of Delhi?

Almost all reputed hospitals in India have in-house dietrician as well as nutrition specialists. Hotel also employ them. So, there is no dearth of good job after completion of the course.(10.12.2008)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I am a post graduate student in food technology and I am interested in doing phd or other fellowship programme in food and agribusiness management. Can you please suggest me names of some of the best institutes providing the same both in india and abroad.

PhD programmes in food technology would be offered by some of the agricultural universities, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (, Anna University, Chennai (, IIT Kharagpur (, and Mumbai University of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (, etc. Indicative examples. To identify institutions abroad, you need to decide upon the country and then search the Internet for leads on the reputed ones. Possibilities of PhD in agribusiness management may be explored at the agricultural universities (, or the Indian Institutes of Management (Ahmedabad/ Lucknow), etc.and other prominent institutions like Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore [ ] could be one of your choices, as also various universities conducting food technology as a branch of engineering.(01.12.2008)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
i have completed my m.phil in entomology. i would like to pursue my phd in agriculture biotechnology with scholarship give me detail about institution in india.and job opportunity for zoology in india

The option would be available in the various agricultural universities, with Indian Agricultural Research Institute ( and National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad (

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
dear,sir\madem i m goverment employer in health department as a post of ophthalmic assistant(optometrist)two years course.i m keen interest in hospital manegment.can i do this course?please suggest to me & please details about distant learning programme of hospital manegement.

If you are a graduate holding a bachelor's degree then you would be eligible to apply for post graduate programmes in Hospital Management at the prominent institutions. If not, you may have to look for certificate courses in hospital management/

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Sir, I am Aloke K Mukherjee. I passed MTA fromThe university of Burdwan. i want to make my future in academic sector in this subject. what i do.M.Phil courses in tourism, travel and hospitality management institutes in India.please inform the name of institutes and universities where i can do my M.Phil in this subject. thank you

You can log on to for further information. (13.01.2009)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
which instituate provide diploma in health in orissa.

You can contact Department of Health and Family welfare, Orissa Govt. which conduct many short term courses in Health.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I am M.Sc. in zoology with 69% and i want to do specialization in food and nutrition from delhi please give me the name of the institute.

University of Delhi offers courses in MSc (Home Sc) with specialisation in Food and Nutrition.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi

It has bright future with many branded hospitals are opening their branches at major cities across the country. The medical service is getting advance day-by-day and the chances for MBA in Hospital Administration is also increasing.

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
« Previous Result Page: 1 2 3 Next »
This week on Employment News Weekly - 28 April 12 - 04 May 12
Career Articles
Incredible ! North East
more career articles »